Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Zer0_II Here

10 comments:

raul_dook said...

glad to see you're back zer0! i'll keep ya in my thoughts and wish ya the best. i look forward to seeing what is to come.

Kevin said...

dude. that is rough. glad to hear you are keeping it together. throw a wishlist together of shit that you are really wanting to get back. i guarantee somebody here will hook you up in some way. good luck.

Audiozobe said...

Very sorry to read about your trouble - will look forward to what you will share in the future. I'd love to be some help if I could.

Zer0_II said...

Thank you everyone. Your thoughts mean a great deal to me, and definitely serve as an inspiration to keep this blog going, regardless of whatever hell life might decide to throw my way in the near future and beyond. Expect an update shortly after Christmas. I'm going to touch upon the direction that I plan to take the blog in, and will be following that up with some long overdue music posts.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Welcome back. Hope you manage to get things under control. Peace & Luck.

-Xtm

Chocoreve said...

Sorry for you dude, wish you all the best for 2014 !!

Olive said...

I hope you're doing okay! Great blog x

Anonymous said...

Cheers to you this new year. I hope it is prosperous and rewarding for you. Keep up the good work and hang in there!

Sage said...

Hope you eventually return back to posting great music again. This blog was one of the better ones and is missed.

kosmikino said...

I loved this blog and it would be great to see it operating again in some form.

I hope all the contributors are having a good 2014, well as good as can be expected on this deranged prison planet ;)